Measure your campaign ROI with real-time, post-click conversion reports which track the number of app installations or actions, such as customer registrations.
Adfonic's full suite of post-click tracking capabilities provides advertisers with a detailed overview of performance from impression to conversion.
App install tracking for iOS & Android
- Monitor the number of app downloads that are generated post-click, when a customer first opens your iPhone or Android app
- Calculate exactly how much each app download is costing with our cost-per-install metric
- Optimise your cost-per-download with transparent, real-time reports showing the total number of app installations generated per campaign, per creative, per device and per country
To get started click the 'App install tracking' option on the Creatives page when you're setting up your campaign. You'll either need to embed a short piece of code within your app, or integrate from your server if you're already collecting iOS or Android device identifiers from your users.
Post-click conversion tracking for mobile sites
- Track predefined actions (conversions) performed by a user once they arrive at your mobile site, for example a registration or brochure download.
- View exactly how much you are paying for each registration or download with transparent conversion data from impression to action.
To get started simply click 'Enable conversion tracking for mobile sites' on the Bid & Tracking page when you're setting up your campaign. You'll need to embed a short piece of code within the mobile destination page to be tracked, or integrate with Adfonic's servers.
AD-X is a universal tracking solution provided by an independent third party working across a wide variety of ad networks and agencies globally. AD-X is widely gaining adoption with mobile agencies, digital agencies and direct advertisers. The AD-X solution enables tracking of mobile app installations on the Apple App Store and Android Market from ad placements in both mobile web sites and applications. By enabling tracking across mobile web sites, AD-X opens up app install campaigns to incremental mobile inventory sources.
There are two ways of working with AD-X and Adfonic:
- I'm an Adfonic Advertiser and I'd like to take advantage of the AD-X technology: The impending release of the Adfonic AD-X SDK can be used by all Adfonic advertisers and enables maximum reach for your install tracking campaigns. You don't need a separate agreement or login with AD-X. You will need to install the Adfonic AD-X SDK into your application and submit this to the App Store for approval. You can find detailed technical documentation on the Adfonic developer wiki.
- I'm an AD-X customer and I'd like to run my campaign on Adfonic: Adfonic is already fully integrated with AD-X. Contact AD-X directly for details on the clickthrough URLs that should be used to get your campaigns live.
HasOffers Mobile App Tracking
Advertisers on the Mobile App Tracking platform can advertise with Adfonic and set up third party conversion tracking.
To get started:
- Create a campaign in Adfonic under the 'My Campaigns' tab.
- Define your audience. As you'll be tracking app downloads on either Android or iOS, you should set the campaign audience to 'Target by Platform' and then either 'Android' or 'iOS'.
- Add creative for your campaign: Enter a name for your creative, then add the ad format
- Add the required campaign variables to your Mobile App Tracking tracking link
- In your Mobile App tracking account, select the 'Publishers' tab then select 'Ad Networks' from the sub-navigation and 'Adfonic' from the list.